X-Cage Cinematic for the Fujifilm GFX100s.
The X-Cage is a new special LockCircle project designed to fit like a glove around the new powerful Fujifilm GFX100s camera, to enhance the cinematic feeling when shooting motion pictures.
One of its features is the exclusive combination between ergonomics that offers an unique handheld feeling and rigging for heavy-duty productions without limitations, with serious protection of the camera.
Also the GFX100s, with the ultra compact design of the cage , can be used to shot stills without removing the cage itself, done to the tight design and lightweight offered by the sophisticated high-end manufacturing of the X-Cage.
The X-Cage offers 150 threads 1/4-20 and 7 threads 3/8-16 for multi accessories mounting like viewfinders, 4K HDMI Recorders, monitors and heavy-duty camera rigging requested by the film industry.
The X-Cage integrates, with the CineBlock interface mount, the original GX-PL Mount creating a monolithic rock solid cinematic production camera, perfect to shoot with premium grade PL-Mount optics.
The cage integrates the MultiPort HDMI / USB 3.0 / Audio connector port savers for serious camera protection?
and no signal loose when shooting in rough production enviroments.
The LockPort offers a 90 degree rear output full-size HDMI adapter for port protection when using monitors or 4K outboard recorders.
The camera baseplate offers really secure mounting (no twisting) with 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads (Titanium Grade 5 camera screws supplied), the camera baseplate has front and rear? 1/4-20 threads useful for other mounting applications.
The X-Cage is engineered for easy and quick ON-OFF camera mounting , locked by the bottom camera titanium screw.
The X-Cage is available in Classic Black organic anodized finish, or in hard anodized (Mil-Spec) Dura-T (Tactical Grey) for uncompromising quality.
The cage is incredibly lightweight (245 gr- 8.6 o.z.), and has several threads to mount the (AC) tape measurement (titanium pin) hook at the exact sensor focal plane for serious focus-puller precision work.
An ultra lightweight MicroMega-M baseplate for 15mm rods is available with the modular (joinable) 15mm rods system, CNC machined from genuine Titanium Grade 5.
An Arri BP-8 Baseplate Adapter is engineered to interface the MetalJacket 2 with the universal Arri 19mm rods world of accessories, follow focus, aperture / focus motors and matteboxes.
X-Cage by LockCircle features:
- Sophisticated cage design for enhanced still and motion feeling
- Easy ON-OFF camera mounting
- Right hand camera grabbing optimized
- Ultra lightweight cage, weight is only 245gr. - 8.6 oz.
- 150 threads 1/4-20 and 7 threads 3/8-16 for extreme rigging
- Heavy-duty camera baseplate with 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads
- CineBlock mount for original GX-PL Mount
- Evo Top Grip handle, compatible with BoomBooster grip handle
- Arri BP-8 Adapter Interface for 19mm rods system
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Organic Black anodizing finish
- Mil-A 8625 Type III (Mil-Spec) surface anodized (Dura-T )
- Genuine Titanium Grade 5 knobs and screws
- Camera control display full visible (shaped design)
- MultiPort HDMI / USB 3.0 / Audio / Interface port savers
- LockPort 90 degree rear full-size HDMI output
- Genuine Modular Titanium Grade 5 Rods 15mm
- Focal Plain thread for AC measurement hook (titanium pin)
- MicroMega-M modular ultra-lightweight baseplate (15 rods)
- Designed and manufactured in Italy (Lake Como) by LockCircle
For more informations: