- The MicroMega is a height/length adjustable 15mm modular baseplate system supporting a large range of camera sizes.
- Four different interchangeable rod risers (25/35/45/55mm) and two different baseplates/top plates can expand the MicroMega up to 20 different camera mounting solutions.
- With the MicroMega concept, your baseplate can follow all the set-up from a small compact action camera up to a bigger production camera, just changing the risers or the baseplate/top plate in less than a minute.
- The standard 15mm rod distance (85mm from the lens optical centre) can be adjusted perfectly, also the choice to use two or four risers is available for heavy-duty loading of the camera. Two Rod Mounts can be mounted whit 4 risers for better set-up with external recorders or/with bigger batteries.
- The Top Slider camera plate can work also with the MicroMega Mount Plate that can be mounted everywhere (tripod head, shoulder rig, camera car etc.) with a 1/4-20 or 3/8-16 screws for quick camera mounting on different set-up without loosing a second when shooting.
- The MicroMega is CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum with exclusive LockCircle custom Titanium Grade 5 screws, also the spring loaded indexable knobs are custom CNC machined in Titanium Grade 5 (all the parts including the screw) with special carbonium-steel spring for lifetime reliability.
- The exclusive RodRunner 15mm Titanium Grade 5 rods are available to complete the MicroMega baseplate system.