The LockPort A7M4 protects definitely the fragile output on your Sony A7RIV camera from tough production abuse with a rock solid universal clamp and a smart micro to full-size Rear HDMI adapter.
The LockPort A7M4 Ultra-Thin (only 1,5mm thick) camera plate is designed to fit easily every head, baseplate, sliding plate, support out there using the original camera screws.
Ready in 10 seconds! The LockPort A7M4 safely secures a 90deg REAR micro to full-size HDMI adapter, protecting the expensive to repair micro HDMI port on your camera (NO WARRANTY COVERAGE), adding reliability to your field productions.
The HDMI adapters has gold plated "4K Professional" contacts and the full-size female outputs allows you to use stronger standard HDMI cables, that can purchased everywhere!
Standard size HDMI plugs locks securely in the socket with no signal loose, and if somebody walks over your cable, the plug still can pop-out saving your camera from falling on the ground.
The full-size HDMI 90deg has Rear output to reach the best cable ergonomics solution on your rig set-up!
- Works with Sony A7RIV cameras - Saves the expensive to repair mini HDMI port on your Sony A7RIV camera
- Full-Size HDMI Front output allows you to use stronger standard cables
- Standard size HDMI plugs locks securely in the socket
- No signal loose!
- 90deg REAR outputs
- No loose of video signal anymore! The full-size HDMI output has stronger locking capabilites
- Gold plated contacts 4K Professional Tested
- Rock solid ultra-low camera baseplate, can work on every plate, head, sliding plate, rig, support out there
- Better cable layout on your rig set-up with the Front or Rear reversible solution
- No longer camera screws, use all the camera screws already available
- Ready in a few seconds
- Camera battery change available with LockPort mounted