NEW! LockPort XT3 HDMI port saver for Fujifilm X-T3
The LockPort XT3 HDMI is a new accessory developed to help avoid damaging your Fujifilm X-T3 micro HDMI camera port.
The camera baseplate is designed to fit easily every head, baseplate, sliding plate, support out there using the original camera screws already there. Ready in 10 seconds!
The LockPort XT3 HDMI safely secures a 90deg REAR micro HDMI to full-size HDMI adapter seriously protecting the expensive to repair HDMI micro port on your DSLR camera.
A simply engineering concept but seriously protecting the camera ports from damage and offering no signal loose during shootings.
The LockPort HDMI adapters are 4K tested and has gold plated contacts and the full-size female output allows you to use stronger standard HDMI cables, you can purchase everywhere!
- Saves the expensive to repair micro HDMI port on your Fujifilm X-T3 camera.
- Full-Size HDMI output allows you to use stronger standard cables.
- Standard size HDMI connector plug locks securely in the socket no signal loose!
- 90deg REAR output.
- The full-size HDMI output has stronger locking capabilites.
- LockPort Adapters with Gold plated contacts, 4K tested.
- Rock solid ultra-low camera baseplate, can work on every plate, head, sliding plate, rig, support.
- Better cable layout on your rig set-up.
- No longer camera screws, use all the camera mounting screws already available - Ready in a few seconds.
- Camera battery change available with LockPort mounted.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum, high-grade anodizing.
- Made in Italy.